Fire Protection Inspections
Western States Fire Protection Co. offers periodic NFPA inspection programs to our customers. Keeping up with regular fire equipment inspections ensures the ongoing reliability of your fire protection systems.
As part of the fire protection inspection process, written reports will be provided with any identified system deficiencies and also including helpful suggestions.
We provide a comprehensive selection of fire protection inspection services.
Our professional inspectors and service personnel possess up-to-date knowledge of fire codes, many insurance requirements, and the various types of fire protection systems. With the combination of regular fire protection inspections and a professional service team to assist in the maintenance of your systems, you can rest assured that your systems are prepared to offer life safety for the building, its occupants and contents.
We provide inspection, servicing and maintenance for the following:
- Anti-freeze system (including residential)
- Backflow devices (including residential)
- Clean agent suppression systems
- Emergency and exit lighting
- Fire alarm monitoring
- Fire alarm systems
- Fire hydrants
- Fire pumps
- Fire sprinkler systems (wet pipe, dry pipe, pre-action, deluge and standpipe systems)
- Hood fire extinguishing system
- Portable fire extinguishers (including on-site hands-on training with open flame pit)
- Pressure reducing valve testing
- Special hazards suppression systems
Contact us today about our fire protection and sprinkler inspection services.