About Western States
A fire protection services company
Western States Fire Protection Co. (WSFP) is a fire protection company that delivers quality fire protection systems and solutions. We protect lives and property while providing an exceptional value to our customers. This is accomplished by the focus and delivery of the WSFP values: integrity, commitment, professionalism, quality and safety.
Quality solutions for the protection of lives and property, providing an exceptional value to our customers.
Western States Fire Protection Co. originated with two offices in 1985, Denver, Co., and St. Paul, Minn. By 1987, the company expanded to 125 employees and added offices in Los Angeles. In 1989, WSFP became a subsidiary of APi Group, Inc. Over the next 20 years, WSFP continued making strategic acquisitions including:
- 1994 - Prairie Fire (Rapid City)
- 1994 - National Fire Suppression (Kansas City and St. Louis)
- 1996 - Statewide Fire Protection (Las Vegas)
- 1998 - Universal Fire Protection (Denver and Dallas)
- 2005 - Fire Protection Services (Missoula)
- The list continues… 30 locations and counting
- Integrity - Doing what's right even when no one is looking.
- Quality - Quality ideas, quality solutions, quality drawings, the quality people we hire, and the quality jobs we produce.
- Safety - Our employees work in a safe, drug-free, and risk-free environment where they can go home at the end of the day the same way they came to work that morning.
- Professionalism - It is exemplified in the way we treat our customers, peers and conduct business… give what you expect to receive!
- Commitment - Commitment to the company, our customers, our jobs and sticking it out through the tough times… it means stepping up and being willing to give 120% and then some.
- Montana (Missoula)
- New Mexico
- Nevada (Las Vegas)
- North Dakota
- South Dakota
We look forward to the opportunity to assist you with any of your fire protection needs. As your fire protection contractor, we will collaborate and work with you to find solutions to your specific applications. Please feel free to contact us about your residential, industrial or commercial fire protection needs. You'll receive a no-obligation consultation, survey or solution.