Fire Suppression Systems for Special Hazards – Are They Right for You?
Fire suppression systems are often installed for special hazards that your facility may possess. Suppression systems typically use methods other than water to suppress or extinguish a fire. Are you wondering if your business requires a special hazards fire suppression system? If so, ask yourself the following questions:
- What is the critical nature of my operation, and how much time and effort would it take to replace and restore the necessary equipment and functions?
- Can I afford the down time required to repair and restore my operations and in the wake of fire damage?
- Can I still operate without these systems and equipment?
- What are the code requirements for fire protection in my application?
- Would water damage from fire sprinklers cause irreparable damage to my assets and facility?
- Is my facility considered to be highly hazardous?
- Would water be effective in putting out a fire in my building or is another agent required?
Think about these questions and consider if a fire suppression system would be a good fit for your application.
Partner with WSFP for a Suppression System
If you think a special hazards fire suppression system is the right fit for you, let Western States provide you with the system you need to run a safe and efficient operation. Through our extensive expertise in fire suppression agents, fire protection systems and devices, utilization of hydraulics to monitor the flow of various agents, systems installation, and ongoing service, we can deliver the fire protection systems that you need to optimize the efficiency of your operation and the protection of your equipment.
From commercial to industrial applications, WSFP has the life safety systems you need.
We offer a variety of special hazards suppression systems solutions for:
- Commercial Kitchen Hoods & Appliances
- Computer Rooms
- Control Rooms
- Logging Equipment
- Manufacturing Processes
- Spray Booths
Contact us for more information on the fire suppression systems we provide today!