Industrial Fire Protection
Meeting the Most Dangerous Demands in the World
Protecting Lives and Property in Manufacturing & Industrial Facilities
The industrial marketplace has some of the most dangerous applications in the world and the most expensive assets to replace. Whether it is manufacturing systems or high-rack storage, we have experience in the most hazardous places. We have been protecting lives and property in industrial environments since 1985. This has earned us a national reputation for industrial fire suppression expertise, and it means we offer proven protection no matter what sector of industry calls upon us. Based off of your application, we can design, install and service your industrial fire protection system – one building or a campus wide system.
Examples of Our Industrial Fire Protection Applications:
- Onshore and offshore industrial fire protection
- Gas plants, refineries, and chemical and petrochemical plants
- Pulp and paper mills
- Manufacturing facilities
- Power plants and fuel storage facilities
- Warehouse, medical, and other large-scale commercial properties
- Any industry prone to rapid and raging fires
Based off the requirements of your facilities and the hazardous applications we are protecting we can design, install and service the following types of fire suppression systems:
- Foam and water deluge systems
- Chemical and CO2 suppression systems
- FM 200 fire suppression systems
Learn More about Special Hazards Fire Protection and our experience in the marketplace.
We provide well-planned, technically advanced industrial fire suppression systems - provided on time and on budget - offering optimum protection for life and property. Our project management, design services and installation team are industry leaders.