MISSOULA, MT – Full Service Life Safety Company
Headquartered in Missoula, MT our Western States Fire Protection Montana branch covers everything from fire protection services to integrated building systems such as access control, CCTV and mass notification with the merge of APi Systems Integrators. Established in 2005, we have a great team of local sales, fitters, inspectors and alarm technicians covering the state. We have offices in Billings, Bozeman, Helena and Kalispell.
Our Montana Branch History:
- The Montana branch was established under the WSFP umbrella in 2005 as a fire sprinkler installation and inspections company only.
- In 2009 an alarm installation, inspections and monitoring department was expanded to our venue to complement our services as a full life safety contractor in the state.
- In 2012, APi Systems Integrators was merged into our business adding additional fire alarm and low voltage capabilities.
WSFP Montana is a 24/7 full service life safety company within all divisions. We have an in house design team for both sprinklers and alarms which allows us to meet accelerated schedules and help develop solutions for complicated builds. Our fire sprinkler division can install and service new installation, fire pumps, backflows, extinguishers, and clean agent systems such as FM-200, fire hydrants, standpipes, foam and more. Our low voltage department services and installs fire alarm, security systems, cameras (CCTV), access control, intercom/paging, mass notification and UL listed central station monitoring.
WSFP Montana installs and services all markets to include commercial, industrial, residential, high tech, mines, aircraft hangars and special hazard.
Industry Memberships and Community Involvement:
- National Fire Sprinkler Association (NFSA)
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies (NICET)
- Billings Chamber of Commerce
- Sponsor, Special Olympics Montana
Our Montana branch office takes pride in the ability to provide a full service experience for our customers in all divisions. Our In house design, financial backing and paperless technology provides our customers with extra confidence in partnering with Western States Fire Protection. The ability to be a one stop shop sets us apart from our competition along with our dedicated inspectors ensuring our systems are to the highest quality standards.
Contact us today to get started!
5000 US Highway 93 South
Missoula, MT 59804