The Western States Fire Protection Oklahoma City Branch was established in May of 2012. The office was located remotely in Norman until December of 2014, when Western States acquired Advanced Fire Protection located in Oklahoma City. Western States Fire Protection Oklahoma now has offices located in Oklahoma City and Tulsa. With the expansion of Western States to a Tulsa location we can now better service the State of Oklahoma.
Western States Oklahoma (WSFP Oklahoma) is a full-service fire protection company. We are licensed, certified and specialize in the design/engineering, installation, service and inspection of:
• Fire Sprinkler systems
• Fire alarm systems
• Fire and Burglar Alarm Monitoring services
• Kitchen Hood suppression systems
• Fire Extinguishers
• Special hazard fire suppression systems
• Access Control
Our Oklahoma City location has the capability of installing systems in many different applications. Our systems are installed in commercial buildings, industrial facilities, schools and universities, hospitals, warehouses and multi-family residential facilities. We service the entire state of Oklahoma, Southern Kansas, Southeast Missouri and Western Arkansas.
• National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
• National Fire Sprinkler Association (NFSA)
• Oklahoma Fire Sprinkler Association (OFSA)
• Oklahoma Burglar and Fire Alarm Association (OKBFAA)
• Apartment Association of Central Oklahoma (AACO)
Western States Fire Protection can install or service a fire protection system for your facility in Oklahoma. To learn more about the services we provide, fill out a contact us form below.
Oklahoma City, OK
2020 S. Nicklas Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73128