About WSFP Glenwood Springs
The Western States Fire Protection Glenwood Springs, CO branch was established as a satellite of the Denver office, dedicated to better service the people of the Rockies. We protect lives and residential, commercial and industrial properties while providing exceptional fire protection solutions to our customers. This is accomplished by the focus and delivery of the WSFP values: integrity, commitment, professionalism, quality, and safety.
Exceptional Fire Protection Systems and Service
There is a lot that WSFP Glenwood Springs is capable of. Everything that we do as far as fire protection, fire suppression, and life safety is done in-house. That means all design work, installation, service, inspections, and repair are all handled by us.
Associations and Community Involvement
WSFP Glenwood Springs is also heavily involved in contractor associations and philanthropic organizations across the country. The associations we are involved in are:
- National Fire Sprinkler Association (NFSA)
- International Facility Maintenance Association (IFMA)
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- Colorado Fire Protection Association (CFPA)
- Society of Fire Protection Engineers – Rocky Mountain Chapter
- Rocky Mountain Fire Alarm Association (RMFAS)
- Colorado Home Builders Association (CHBA)
- National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies (NICET)
- Local 669 Sprinkler Fitters
Always Ready to Help
There is much that WSFP Glenwood Springs is capable of. No matter the project, we can provide tailor-made fire protection solutions to ensure optimal protection. If you have a project and would like an estimate or need other services, fill out this form, or call 970-618-3294. Someone from the Glenwood Springs team will be able to help you out!
Glenwood Springs, CO
Glenwood Springs, CO 81601