Safety is not just a priority, it's one of our values
The reason is simple. Our work environment changes daily; VALUES do not. We respect safe work practices & strive to send our employees home every day better than they arrived.
With four dedicated safety professionals throughout WSFP, our commitment shows when we have zero-loss time accidents.
We actively work with our employees to prevent accidents through training, audits & wellness. It is through these efforts that we have seen continuous improvement in our work related injuries over the years.
Our HEALTH & SAFETY PROGRAM offers:
- Stretching & Wellness
- New Hire Orientation
- Required Annual Training
- Task Specific Training
- OSHA 10 & 30 Hour
- Weekly Toolbox Tasks
- Job Site Safety Analysis
- Daily Activity Hazard Analysis
- Spanish Translation of Programs & Policies
We complete the STEPS to:
- Train each employee
- Be accountable for workplace safety
- Pre-plan projects to reduce incidents, injury and illness
- Enforce safe work practice as a shared responsibility
- Investigate any unsafe incident, & correct the action to prevent reoccurrence
- Our STEPS help protect our employees and those around us.