Residential Fire Protection Services
Western States Fire Protection Company has no problem meeting the challenges of the residential fire protection market.
We have technical expertise sharpened by years of experience installing residential fire sprinkler systems in facilities such as high-rises, multi-family apartments, and condominiums, as well as large custom and small single-family homes.
Our experienced professionals know the unique code requirements that govern the installation of fire protection systems in residential projects, an important advantage that saves you time, money, and worry. Western States Fire Protection Co. can assist in the residential fire sprinkler design process, as well
Because our engineering and installation technicians and manufacturers are very sensitive to the interior design goals of today's residences, fire sprinklers are now aesthetically pleasing and a ready defense against fire. Dozens of styles and color options are available.
Did you know this about residential fire sprinklers?
- Residential fire sprinklers can contain and may even extinguish a fire in less time than it would take the fire department to arrive on the scene.
- Nationwide, more than 4,000 people die in fires each year. Fire sprinklers save lives, reduce property loss and can even help decrease homeowner insurance premiums.
There has never been a multiple fatality in any building with a properly operating fire sprinkler system.
What are the benefits of residential fire sprinklers?
- Safer Fire Service - The risk for firefighters decreases when home fire sprinkler systems are in use because sprinklers reduce the intensity of the fire by dousing the flame earlier.
- Fast Response to your Residence - Modern residential sprinklers are designed to respond to fire faster than commercial or industrial sprinkler systems, because they are more sensitive to heat.
- Aesthetically Pleasing - Residential fire sprinklers are smaller and less conspicuous than commercial or industrial types. Color options are available.
- Reliable - Sprinkler systems exceed a 95 percent "fail-safe" status in laboratory testing. Sprinklers are individually activated.
- Investment Protection - Sprinklers can prevent devastating home damage by extinguishing flames quickly. Sprinklers can limit the damage caused by smoke and fire and are less damaging than water damage caused by firefighting hose lines.
- Simple Installation - Installing a home sprinkler system to a home that is under construction or being remodeled requires minimal extra piping and labor and greatly increases the safety of residents.
- Low Water Requirement - Residential fire sprinklers can be connected to the domestic water supply and require less water than commercial and industrial systems.
- Low Cost - A sprinkler system costs about $1.61 per square foot. This cost is about the same as upgraded cabinets or carpet.
- Lower Insurance - Installing a sprinkler system has the potential to lower insurance rates by 5-15% by meeting code requirements.
Contact us today about residential fire sprinkler system design, service and installation.