About WSFP Los Angeles (West)
The WSFP Los Angeles branch was established in 2000, concentrating mostly on multi-family and single-family residential projects. After establishing a solid customer base and reputation in the LA market, we expanded our offerings to commercial service and new construction projects. We protect lives and property while providing exceptional value to our customers in Southern California. This is accomplished by the focus and delivery of our company values: integrity, commitment, professionalism, quality, and safety.
Exceptional Fire Protection Systems and Service
There is a lot that WSFP Los Angeles is capable of. Everything that we do as far as fire protection, fire suppression, and life safety is done in-house. That means that all design work, installation, service, inspections, and repair are all handled by us
Associations and Community Involvement
WSFP Los Angeles is also heavily involved in contractor associations organizations across the country. The associations we are involved in are:
- National Fire Sprinkler Association (NFSA)
- International Facility Maintenance Association (IFMA)
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies (NICET)
- Local 669 Sprinkler Fitters
- Fire Sprinkler Contractors Association of Southern California (FSCASC)
Always Ready to Help
There is much that WSFP Los Angeles is capable of. No matter the project, we can provide a tailor-made solution to ensure optimal protection. If you have a project and would like an estimate or need other services, fill out this form, or call 562-279-0770. Someone from the “SoCal” team will contact you!