Established in 1989, Branson Security & Fire is a full-service Fire Sprinkler & Fire Protection Contractor that operates throughout Southwest Missouri. Branson Security & Fire is also proficient in providing comprehensive Life Safety Inspection Services, CCTV & Card Access Control Systems. Our services are available to commercial and residential customers We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver exceptional service through the focus and delivery of the WSFP values: integrity, commitment, professionalism, quality, and safety.
SERVICE, INSPECTIONS & UL SYSTEM MONITORING FOR BUSINESS & HOME
Branson Security & Fire will promptly respond to emergency or scheduled calls, whether it is an inspection, troubleshooting, adding a device to your system or a turnkey installation. Our knowledgeable technicians expertly diagnose, locate & cost effectively work to repair system issues. Our ability to maintain components as part of our Initial Life Safety Inspections, Planned Annual or Semi-Annual Life Safety Inspections or Service Calls can save you time and money.
With our well trained and experienced workforce, we have the capabilities to fulfill Complete System Design & Installation for all sizes of Alarm & Detection Systems. We provide unparalleled System Monitoring Services thru our UL Listed Central Station providing 24-Hour Response & Dispatch to all Fire Alarm, Security Alarm, Medical or Environmental Signals generated from your system. We utilize the most current form of Cellular Communication available to monitor your Commercial or Residential system in addition to using standard Touch-Tone Phone Lines. Our Cellular Platforms eliminate the need for traditional phone lines. We can provide Single or Dual Path Cellular Dialers for Fire Alarm Systems & the Alarm.com Cellular platform for your Commercial or Residential Security Alarm Systems.
FROM COMMERCIAL OFFICE & RETAIL TO INDUSTRIAL AND HOME ALARM SYSTEMS
We understand that building safety is critical to all buildings and the people in them. That awareness is a key component of how we approach our projects. Whether you are constructing a commercial building or expanding your home alarm system, we have the knowledge and skills to oversee the fire safety, special systems, and detection systems, from not only the point of design and install, but also on the service and repair of your systems. Our professionals will assess your requirements and develop a plan that meets your needs, budget, and timeframe.
FOR TODAY AND TOMORROW
Protecting your fire safety systems through routine inspections is not only Code, but also an operation that can save you resources in the long run. Inspections are needed to help your peace of mind that when your system is needed, the reliability will be there, not only for your safety, but also the safety of everyone around you.
Our design teams stay abreast in today’s latest technologies and anticipate future developments that will shape the industry. Our designs deliver the reliability through redundancy that you expect today while optimizing your future moves, additions and changes. From new construction to long-term maintenance programs, we are committed to building the reliable relationships you need to sustain and protect you.
Branson Security & Fire excels at:
- Security & Fire Alarm System Installations, Service, Maintenance, Inspections & UL Listed 24-Hour Monitoring For Commercial & Residential Alarm Systems
- Fire Sprinkler System Installations, Service, Maintenance, Inspections & UL Listed 24-Hour Monitoring For Commercial & Residential Sprinkler Systems
- Fire Extinguisher & Commercial Hood Suppression System Installations, Sales, Service, Required Maintenance & Inspections
- Life Safety Inspections For Fire Alarm, Fire Sprinkler, Backflow, Fire Extinguisher, Commercial Hood Suppression & Emergency Lighting Provided On An Annual, Semi-Annual Or Quarterly Basis
- Customized Inspection Reports
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Cellular Communication Solutions
- Installations For New Construction Or Retrofitting Of Existing Structures
- In-House Design/Build Turnkey Installations
- System Upgrades & Expansion
- CCTV Camera Surveillance Systems
- Card Key Access Control Systems
- Licensed & Certified Technicians & Installation Staff