Fire Protection Inspections
Work with the Experts and You Will Not Have to Worry.
Fire system inspections are a must to keep up to date with industry and insurance codes. Western States Fire Protection offers fire inspections to customers in the Western half of the United States. Schedule an inspection or call 303-792-0022 to be put in contact with a local office. With over 30 office locations, we have someone nearby to serve you.
Fire suppression systems are designed to offer security; you do not want to see them at work, you just want to know that they will work. And that is our job.
We provide regularly scheduled fire protection inspections to ensure that your system will operate as designed. If there are any deficiencies or recommended improvements, you will get a detailed report and options for repair.
We perform inspections per current codes and your insurance provider requirements. Fire protection inspections can be weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-annually, or annually.
Fire Protection Inspection for:
- Fire alarm monitoring
- Fire alarm systems
- Fire sprinkler systems (wet and dry pipe, pre-action, deluge, and standpipe systems)
- Special hazards suppression systems
- Antifreeze systems (including residential)
- Backflow devices (including residential)
- Clean agent suppression systems
- Emergency and exit lighting
- Fire hydrants
- Fire pumps
- Kitchen hood fire extinguishing systems
- Portable fire extinguishers (including hands-on training)
- Pressure reducing valve testing
Contact us today about our fire protection and sprinkler inspection services. Have multiple locations across the U.S.? No problem, Western States Fire Protection offers the ability to have one point of contact for all inspection, maintenance and fire protection service needs. Our national accounts team can ease your frustrations of multiple fire protection companies across various locations. Learn more about our national account services.