Residential Fire Sprinkler and Design Services
The Bellagio. The Monte Carlo. The Mirage. And Your Home. Residential Fire Protection: Providing Industrial Grade Protection in the Most Important Place – Your Home.
We protect some of the most famous and challenging structures in the world. More importantly, we understand that none of that matters when compared to your home. That is why we put our experience and expertise to work on an individual level; protecting the lives and property you cherish the most.
Our Residential Fire Sprinkler Systems are:
- Safer fire service – The risk for firefighters decreases when home fire sprinkler systems are in use because sprinklers reduce the intensity of the fire by dousing the flame earlier.
- Fast response to your residence – Modern residential sprinklers are designed to respond to fire faster than commercial or industrial sprinkler systems, because they are more sensitive to heat.
- Aesthetically pleasing – Residential fire sprinklers are smaller and less conspicuous than commercial or industrial types. Color options are available.
- Reliable – Sprinkler systems exceed a 95 percent “failsafe” status in laboratory testing. Sprinklers are individually activated.
- Investment protection – Sprinklers can prevent devastating home damage by extinguishing flames quickly. Sprinklers can limit the damage caused by smoke and fire and are less damaging than water damage caused by firefighting hose lines.
- Simple installation – Installing a home sprinkler system to a home that is under construction or being remodeled requires minimal extra piping and labor and greatly increases the safety of residents.
- Retrofitting - Although slightly more complicated then installing in new construction, we are also experts at retrofitting a sprinkler system into your home to give you and those you care about the protection needed in the case of a fire.
- Low water requirement – Residential fire sprinklers can be connected to the domestic water supply and require less water than commercial and industrial systems.
- Low cost – A sprinkler system costs about as much as upgraded cabinets or carpet.
- Lower insurance – Installing a sprinkler system has the potential to lower insurance rates.
Installing a residential sprinkler system in your new home is easily the most effective and affordable way to protect you and the people you care about most.
Find out how easy it is to put a sprinkler system in your home - get a free no-obligation quote.