WSFP’s Rapid City Branch Helping Serve 6 State Area
The Rapid City branch was established in 1993 when Western States Fire Protection purchased Prairie Fire, Inc. Since the acquisition and the boom in the Bakken Oil Fields, our branch location has grown. The team covers 5 states including North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Western Nebraska, eastern Montana and Northern Colorado and Steamboat Springs. We have 30 office employees and 35 field employees.
- In 2002 the Rapid City Branch opened a satellite office in Ft. Collins, Colorado.
- In 2012 WSFP added API Systems integrators to its business. The Rapid City Branch absorbed the Casper location at that time. APi Systems Integrators gave us a more rounded offering for life safety systems, allowing us to install nurse call systems, CCTV, building access control systems and security systems.
- It was also in 2012 that the Rapid City Branch started a satellite location in Watford City, ND in the heart of the Bakken Oil fields.
Fire Protection & Life Safety Services:
Our Rapid City branch location specializes in the design, installation, service, and inspecting of fire sprinkler and alarm systems. In addition to our experience in the fire protection industry, our Rapid City branch can also design and install various security systems, patient tracking systems, nurse call systems, access control, CCTV and paging/intercom systems. We have a 24 hour monitoring center available to keep your mind at ease, your building and assets are protected 24 hours a days. We can also provide our customers with pre-construction design and specification services.
Western States Rapid City branch can serve all customers in residential, commercial and industrial applications. Custom fire suppression and special hazard systems are designed for the unique application of the industrial markets in Wyoming and North Dakota.
As many of our customers have multiple locations, we can provide an inspection service package that targets all of your locations across the Western part of the United States. We are your one stop provider for all of your fire protection needs for all of your facilities.
Associations & Community Involvement:
- National Fire Sprinkler Association
- National Fire Protection Association
- National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies
- Society of Fire Protection Engineers
No Job is too big or too small for our team they all receive the same attention.