In some facilities, traditional fire sprinklers are not an option when it comes to fire protection. Some areas have equipment or assets that would be damaged by the water from sprinkler systems. In high-hazard areas, water may not be effective at suppressing a fire. In these instances, a CO₂ system may be the right choice.
Western States Fire Protection designs, installs, and services CO₂ fire suppression systems for industrial applications.
CO₂: A LOW-COST, NON-DAMAGING, NON-CONDUCTIVE, MULTI-HAZARD PROTECTANT
- Low and High-Pressure options – meets requirements for large quantities of CO₂ or fits small-space requirements
- Fast – Smothers fire within seconds
- Environmental – as clean and safe as the air we breathe
- Non-Damaging – no residue, no spoilage, no cleanup
- Non-Conductive – works in applications where water won’t
- Adaptive – extinguishes virtually every type of combustible material
CO₂ is an effective form of fire suppression and it works well in applications such as power plants and storage areas.
INSPECTIONS & SERVICE FOR CO₂ SYSTEMS
Western States Fire Protection is a full-service fire protection company providing design, installation, testing, inspection, and service for your fire protection systems. When you choose us, we will help design a CO₂ system that will help protect your facility and install the system in your building. After installation, we can provide ongoing service including scheduled inspections and emergency service.
CO₂ FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEM COST
We install CO₂ systems in a variety of applications. If you are interested in a suppression system from WSFP, request a quote today. Our team will get back to you within 24 hours to start a free, no obligation consultation. The price of a CO₂ system will vary based on the application.