Don't fight fire. Beat fire.
There are more benefits to clean agent fire suppression than putting out fires.
High-hazard areas require specialized fire protection systems — systems that not only extinguish the fire, but protect your facility from collateral and environmental damage as well.
FM-200®: THE BEST PEOPLE-COMPATIBLE, CLEAN-AGENT FIRE PROTECTION
- Fast – stops fires in seconds, with less overall damage
- Safe – proven to ensure safe exposure to people
- Protective – no damaging residues, particulates, water or corrosive materials
- Green – low environmental impact
- Compact – requires up to seven times less storage space than other suppression materials
- Global – the most widely accepted clean agent in the world
FM-200® is one of the most effective forms of fire suppression, and in facilities from power plants to clean rooms, it is an option when water is just not.
SERVICE FOR FM-200 SYSTEMS
Western States Fire Protection can help to design, install, and provide ongoing service for your FM-200 system. After the installation of your system, we will perform testing to check that your system is working the way it was designed to. We can also provide inspections of all your fire protection systems in accordance with NFPA standards and local code. Western States is your contractor of choice for fire protection service and repair with a 24-hour emergency response team.
Learn more about deluge and other fire suppression options.
FM-200 SYSTEM COST
Contact Western States Fire Protection today to get a free, no obligation quote. The cost of an FM-200 system will depend on the application it is being designed for and the complexity of the project. Our team is committed to you and we look forward to being your full service fire protection contractor.