About WSFP Helena
The WSFP Helena location is a satellite of the Missoula office, providing fire protection and life safety services for the Central Montana. We provide exceptional value to our customers by focusing on our values of integrity, commitment, professionalism, quality, and safety.
Exceptional Fire Protection Systems and Service
There is a lot that WSFP Helena is capable of. Everything that we do as far as fire protection, fire suppression, and life safety is done in-house. That means that all design work, installation, service, inspections, and repair are all handled by WSFP.
Associations and Community Involvement
WSFP Helena is also heavily involved in multiple contractor associations. The associations and communities we are involved in are:
- American Subcontractors Association (ASA)
- American Society of Professional Estimators (ASPE)
- National Fire Sprinkler Association (NFSA)
- International Facility Maintenance Association (IFMA)
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies (NICET)
- Local 669 Sprinkler Fitters
Always Ready to Help
There is much that WSFP Helena is capable of. No matter the project, we can provide a tailor-made solution to ensure optimal protection. If you have a project and would like an estimate or need other services, fill out the form below. Someone from the Helena team will be able to help you out!
Missoula, MT 59808