Safety is not just a priority, it's one of our values.
The reason is simple. Our work environment changes daily; VALUES do not. We respect safe work practices & strive to send our employees home every day better than they arrived.
With six dedicated safety professionals throughout WSFP, our commitment shows when we have zero-loss time accidents.
We actively work with our employees to prevent accidents through training, audits & wellness. It is through these efforts that we have seen a 40% reduction in our work related injuries over the past three years.
Our HEALTH & SAFETY PROGRAM offers:
- Stretching & Wellness
- New Hire Orientation
- Required Annual Training
- Task Specific Training
- OSHA 10 & 30 Hour
- Weekly Toolbox Talks
- Job Site Safety Analysis
- Daily Activity Hazard Analysis
- Spanish Translation of Programs & Policies
We complete the STEPS to:
- Train each employee,
- Be accountable for workplace safety,
- Pre-plan projects to reduce incidents, injury and illness,
- Enforce safe work practice as a shared responsibility,
- Investigate any unsafe incident, & correct the action to prevent reoccurrence.
- Our STEPS help protect our employees and those around us.